Dear Nian Ning,
I just wanted to let you know that it has been a wonderful time knowing you, however brief our encounters may have been. I didn't know you so well and will never get the chance to know you better but you came across as someone very friendly, cheerful, smart and beautiful.
I heard you fought hard through and through. Never giving up until you were forced to breathe your last breath. I hope you didn't suffer. Sudden as it may be, I guess we can all say it's all up to fate. Life is unpredictable as well. You never know what will happen the next minute or second even.
I wish your family and friends well. May they have the strength to heal this wound.
Lastly, you will always be remembered.
Yes, as Nian Ning the outgoing and friendly doctor-to-be who was in love with baking.
Rest in peace.
Love,
Chareli



0 comments:
Post a Comment