But for Maggie Ahmah, it meant that...
SHE GOT MUGGED!!!!
Not too old to be mugged, are you? Kekeke. XD
Dalang of the whole scenario: PORKY NG
Muggers: Ben and Manus aka. the Boxer Brothers.
Camera
Everyone-else-in-between: Jocelyn, Hong Gee, Kyloon, Xiang Jie, Shih Shing, Darren, Chong Wee and Yoke Heng.
Everything was planned and ready, everyone was excited before the mugging and even better, Maggie didn't suspect a thing.
BUT WE FORGOT TO CONFIRM WITH PORKY HOW TO KNOW WHETHER HE'S ON HIS WAY ALREADY.
Our timing went a bit awry. (So sorry! Our bad.)
We got slightly confused about the exact location.
The place for the "mugging" to happen was too bright.
As we were lighting the cake, suddenly I realised 2 figures walking towards us and OMFG! It's Maggie and Porky! And the cakes are not even lighted yet! We couldn't signal to Ben and Manus to mug them. Everyone held their breath and hid in the dark behind a car and on the steps next to the pathway the two were walking on.
I remember thinking this plan has gone SO WRONG and Maggie's going to see us hiding on the sides. Strangely enough, she just walked on until the corner of the road.
MAYBE THERE'S A CHANCE TO MUG HER AFTER ALL.
So then, we hurried Ben and Manus to run after them so that they still could be mugged and guess what happened...
(Just as I feared.)
Please watch the video. XD
Listen to it, rather than watch it. I don't think you can see the 2 dark figures running in the darkness.
EXACTLY!
HOW SUEY WERE WE??!!
Please do not answer that question.
So on to Plan B (Something devised on the spot.), after Porky told us to go to their house as she already knew.
Plan B: Form the number "21" with candles outside her window and throw rocks at her window to make her look out of it to see this...
Cheers to us! It looks superb, doesn't it?
The siao ahmah was screaming her head off as though someone had raped her when Porky, Manus and Ben locked her into her room to DO THINGS. NYEHEHEHE!
The delicious blueberry cheesecake from Michel's.
Dear Maggie and me.
<3 you, Ahmah!
<3 you, Ahmah!
Maggie and the "muggers".
Man, was that woman who shouted at them scary or what? I was actually afraid that she was going to to bash them up. She was probably like "Skinny bastards! I can take them down anytime!" AND THANK GOD NO POLICE!
Man, was that woman who shouted at them scary or what? I was actually afraid that she was going to to bash them up. She was probably like "Skinny bastards! I can take them down anytime!" AND THANK GOD NO POLICE!
So there lives a smelly closet poser in Porky.
A really nice photo after many attempts and clucking chickens. Kekeke.
The Senior Citizens take a Community Centre photo together.
Left-Right:(back)Maggie, Lucy, Shih Shing and Yoke Heng.
(front)Darren, Porky and Chong Wee looking all zen.
Left-Right:(back)Maggie, Lucy, Shih Shing and Yoke Heng.
(front)Darren, Porky and Chong Wee looking all zen.
The rocking Dragon babies as always. XD I'm so biased.
Left-Right: Shyan, Jocie, me, Hong Gee, Manus (back), Kyloon and Xiang Jie.
Left-Right: Shyan, Jocie, me, Hong Gee, Manus (back), Kyloon and Xiang Jie.
Who's the best looking???? BEN!
and the loneliest too.
and the loneliest too.
Wow. Lucy does yoga with funky socks!
HEHEHE.
Ahmah taking a dump.

Everything else put together.
The Dinner @ Summit Bar and City Pocha
Heyyy, that's not the logo for the Summit bar!
Wait wait. Before I go any further, may I reveal how I have achieved one of my life goals on Friday, right before the dinner?
I WENT TO A SEX SHOP FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Yeap. That's the one. The Pleasure Chest on Oxford Street.
YES AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU, MAGGIE! HAH! See how much I love you.
Hahaha. I was actually a bit scared to go in at first. I mean, what if I got raped inside? Ok, that's a stupid thought but it's possible! Alright, maybe not raped... but how about assaulted?! Sheesh. It's terrible how we common folk have such stereotypes of sex shops. They're just shops selling dodgier stuff! 5 seconds later, I went in anyway. And to the one that looked the most "friendly" to me. Haha!
I wanted to take a picture of the shop but was kinda embarassed because that would be so immensely suaku of me. Come to think of it, I should have said that it was for my blog! I was staring at this wall of dildos and the salesguy said "Just to let you know, everything's on 25% discount!"
How friendly. =D
Seriously, they have the most intriguing shit there ever. There was even this cone thing that you could use to "stimulate" yourself. WTF right? CONE? Haha!
After staring for a bit, I decided to do some research in the next sex shop and so I went to Adultcity. My God, that place was so dodgy. I remember seeing a wall of handcuffs. Even the cashier looked dodgy with that ciggie sticking out of his mouth and that GRIN. 10 seconds later I was out of that store!
People there must be wondering what's this Asian girl doing around such stores...
A pizza slice after that, I went back to Pleasure Chest and got her this...
THE AMAZING ADJUSTACLIT RABBIT! See the mighty rabbit? It gives you what you desire! =P Paper bag courtesy of David Jones.
Well of course the dildo did not come out all wrapped in pretty stars.
Me: (staring at the dildo-filled wall.)...
Salesguy: I could put in batteries for you to try them! Well, not try them fully. You know.
Me: Hehehe. Ok sure. XD (Hands him the Rabbit.)
Salesguy proceeds to show me how to run the Rabbit.
Salesguy: Before you use it, make sure you wash it with water. Not that I have disease or anything.
Me: Oh okay. HAHAHA! Alright, I think I'll grab this one.
Salesguy: Cool. Let me wrap it up for you.
Me: By the way, is it possible for me to like change this if it er... breaks?
Salesguy: Hmm. Sorry but we don't do refunds. But this thing should last you quite awhile depending on how frequently you use it. You know those cheapo 20 dollar, 15 dollar ones. They break really easily. You know, if you use it frequently, like say... everyday, then it'll wear off faster.
Me: HAHA! Okok cool. It's not for me anyway. It's actually for my friend.
Salesguy: Haha. Sure. (Gives me a look like he does not believe me fully.) I'll just give you another paper bag to fully cover it 'cause you know, when you walk down the streets...
Me: Yeah yeah! Thanks. That'll be great.
Kekeke. I tell you ah, the service you get there is so much better in those stupid high-end fashion stores. Not that I hate those stores but the service there is just so lousy.
Haha and that was partly why I was late to the Summit.
The Summit is amazing! It has the most gorgeous view of the city and it actually rotates! How cool is that? Dunno how I missed it all these months.

Pictures of us.
Porky, Pheebs (who has to leave early!) and the Birthday Girl Ahmah holding a beautiful bouquet of pink lilies from Shyan.
Sniffing the flowers, Porky? Or something else? Kekeke.
The famous Boxer Brothers, Nicole and Lucy.
Maggie and I looking a bit retarded here. <3
YAY! You're 21! XD
YAY! You're 21! XD
Left-Right: Kyloon, Porky, me, Wai King, Maggie, Shyan, Manus, Ben, Nicole, Jocie and Lucy.
Later on, we made a move to City Pocha for the REAL FOOD.
YUM. Kimchi!
The guy preparing the BBQ and hotpot for us.
Porky in doubt...
The Korean guy sensing Porky's queasy look.
Maggie's all hungry! RAWR!
Spicy pork and potato hotpot. YUM.
Pork belly and kimchi on the BBQ. DROOL.
Shoju anyone? We're such alcoholics... but hey! Maggie turned 21! It's enough reason to celebrate! XD
She's lucky we didn't make her drink 21 shots! HAHA.
She's lucky we didn't make her drink 21 shots! HAHA.
Ahmah instincts developing in no time at all.
The next table. The 12 of us had to be separated into 3 tables because City Pocha didn't have a big enough table to seat 12. -__-"
Table 2 had ala carte and table 3 had BBQ too.
The service in City Pocha sucked but boy, was their food GOOD?! I couldn't help but stuff myself man. OINK!
We then took a slow walk to Circular Quay to relieve ourselves and make way for ICE CREAM!
Ben: THAT'S SO NASTYYYY!
Jocie and I.
THE GRAND OPENING OF THE PRETTY PACKAGE WRAPPED IN STARS.
Hmmm. I WONDER WHAT COULD IT BE...
YAY! Judging from Maggie's facial expression, she's UTTERLY AND SUPERBLY delighted to receive the Rabbit. Let's all hope she makes good use of it. Hey! You can always use it to do a back massage too! Don't need Osim. Here we have the cheap cheap Rabbit. XP
Funny things happen at night, especially when it's a full moon night.
It was great just sitting around the Opera House area, chatting under the full moon. It would have been a little better though if it weren't so cold that night.

Korean food makes people want to jump and scream!
For more photos of the mugging, click here and here.
For more photos of the dinner, click here and here.
Cheers Maggie!
Hope you're looking forward to your many more birthdays-to-come! Hope we made this an unforgettable milestone for you and we love you! XD
Before I forget, remember to check out this new band. I hear their new single is climbing up the Bullboard Charts like a wild fire.



0 comments:
Post a Comment