As again, my blog has been lacking updates. I'm still trying to find that magical formula to balancing time for EVERYTHING! And instead of getting to do everything, I always end up doing nothing. Hahaha! Typical. Anyways, here's the lowdown and quick walk through to the "major" events in my life so far. BE WARNED. LOADS OF PICTURES AHEAD.
The Pizza Social Night - 26th March
A social gathering for us during the much-needed Easter break. It was a sort-of potluck party and just hanging around Porky and Maggie's crib.
Ben, Daniel, Lucy and Jocelyn.
Moi and Maggie after many-attempted-selfshots.
Maggie, Daniel, Manus and Ben. Manus and Ben are like twins!!!
Sorry, Lucy wasn't very decent at that particular moment. XD
Looking shocked that your picture was snapped?
SWEAT MAN!
Daniel: What's going on????!
Lucy: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...
Jocelyn: That's a nice sex tip!
Lucy: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...
Jocelyn: That's a nice sex tip!
Manus: I'm so tireddddd...
The serving of the pizza.
Maggie's pizza was even better than Pizza Hut and I'm SERIOUS!
Getting a bit high from all that sugar.
Rachel Bilson decided to join us for dessert!
Pizza Night was really fun for sure, eventhough we didn't really do much but eat, eat, chat, eat again and read magazines! Hahaha! Cheers to Maggie for putting so much hard work into the pizzas! I especially loved the BBQ sauce one. XD
Susie Turned 18 - 5th April
Susie is my Korean housemate who grew up in New Zealand and her whole family flew over to celebrate her 18th with us! Well of course, your 18th is such a big milestone. Try not to miss your kid's 18th! That's when they can legally start drinking alcohol but as we know, who ever sticks to the rules? HAHA!
Something must have caught Y's eye.
Left-Right: P, Y, S's mum and J.
Left-Right: P, Y, S's mum and J.
The feast that S's mum cooked up. Mind you, the food was as delicious as it looks! It was a superb Korean buffet, no doubt.
The resident vegetarian of the house who eats a bit of chicken and fish (Only tuna.).
The Unstoppable Growing Tummy of G's.
You never know what someone else might think of you.
P looking all high on his "weed".
G and his astounding revelation on the path of self-discovery. Supported by Lisa too. XD
S's dad sure knows how to size up a guy.
Champagne anyone? =D
The closet super hero in G.
G attempting to show S and her sis a few of his trademark tricks.
Cakes from Laurent.
The birthday girl celebrating her mark of Legalism!
Next up...
Sin @ Space - 11th April

How do you guys dig the poster? Haha! All red and sinful. Making it a perfect reason to sin even if you were not intending to in the first place. Woo, how hot is that girl on the poster? Hold on a sec. Is that Christina Millian? Sin @ Space was a combined club party organised by various Malaysian Students organisations of Sydney universities. Strangely enough though, not many people in the crowd wore red.
Our usual party-going crowd: Maggie, Huey Shyan, Jess, Jumay and a few newcomers like Jocelyn, Kyloon, Xiang Jie and King!
Needless to say, I was slightly excited BECAUSE I WAS DEPRIVED OF PARTIES DURING MY WHOLE HOLS IN MALAYSIA!

Jocelyn and Maggie in the bus.

Me and my trademark tongue. HOHOHO.

Let's all do THE FINGER. Come on, EVERYBODY DO THE FINGER!

Jocelyn, Huey Shyan and Maggie.

Maggie getting all turned on and kinky, thanks to Shyan.

The new way of censoring your face. XD

Jumay, Daniel, me and Shyan (WHAT'S WITH THE TONGUE, WOMAN?!).

Jumay, Maggie and I.

Shyan, me, Maggie and Jess.

This is getting boring, isn't it? That's my nose!

Jocie and I.

Left-Right: Xiang Jie, King (The Dancing King), me, Kyloon (The Energiser Bunny) and Jocie.

That's not our drinks!

Ahmah and I.

Us again and my jarang top. I also look rather drunk there eh? BUT I WAS NOT!

It's almost closing time...
Throughout the night, Maggie kept using her hands to rub against my back (My top was backless.) just to calculate the percentage of exposure. AND HOORAY HOORAY, it's 40% EXPOSURE!
Don't ask me how that experienced woman calculated it. She has TOOLS no one can ever dream of. XD
Overall, the dance party was pretty alright but like Maggie said, we didn't really feel that clubbing mood anymore. It's almost like it has left our souls for another younger, hungrier soul to torment. Kekeke. What else can I describe about Sin? A dance party is a dance party after all.
Oh wait! Just remembered some interesting bits.
I DIDN'T DRINK THAT MUCH. XD
There was this pervert running around the dance floor. Dancing with anyone and EVERYONE. He came onto Shyan, Maggie, Jocie and ME too. When he was dancing with me, I remember him suddenly hugging me from behind very tightly. The first thing that went through my mind was "OH SHIT. How am I going to run away now?" A few minutes later, I realised that pervert was trying to put his hands down my pants. Grrr. So I quickly took it and placed it somewhere else. Anywhere is better than it down my pants. -__-" Later on, he started groping my ass and trying to finger it as well. WTF right?! Finally I was like, "Ok, I'm tired. See you. Bye!" And quickly ran off when his grasp wasn't that tight anymore. What a nightmare on the dancefloor. GUESS WHAT? We saw him later on in Hungry Jack's when we were having our after-party-snacks. Sicko.
We also saw this couple having a major PDA moment in a small corner of Space. It wasn't very discreet actually. Suddenly, Maggie imitated them for fun. You know that, hugging yourself thing with your own hands running up and down your back? Kekeke. NOW THAT WAS HILARIOUS. =D
Some random stuff...
G clearly needs some spice in his life. Anyone willing to offer some?
How genius am I? This is my makeshift tracing table.
Very useful for us, architect-wannabes you know! =D

Shino, I think you have a long lost cousin...
AND HERE HE IS!
Meet my first design model of the year...
The Mother
It was a partner project and I had
Front view.
The back.
Interior.
Aerial view of the whole model.
Can you see the basement?
The roof comes off!
It took quite a few hours and nights (Thanks to my own procrastination.). I really pitied Angel for having to put up with my lousy time management but thank God, the model finished on time. All is good!
This is why I love Architecture.
Some funny quotes I heard the other night at the studio:
"I'm never letting my kid do Architecture. I'll just say no!"
"I think I'll switch to Medicine. It seems easier!"
XDDD



0 comments:
Post a Comment