Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Becoming a Vampire

I'm pretty sure that a lot of you are familiar with vampires, Dracula, blood-sucking creatures (your friends, perhaps?), etc., etc. ...

Well yeah. I'm becoming one.


Not to say that I'm starting to look like him...


I've become so nocturnal that it's not funny. The events today have confirmed my wildest fears. I slept at 7.45am and overslept even when I had 2 classes today, guess that motivation wasn't enough to wake me up and woke up at 5.30pm.

Since it's also autumn in Sydney, the sun set at 5.22pm and hence, I DID NOT GET ANY SUNLIGHT AT ALL! -__-"

I've always known that I was a night person but even this is getting way out of hand.

IT'S TAKING OVER MY LIFE!


ARGH!

Hahaha.

Actually, it's not very funny. It's screwing with my lifestyle. It's screwing with my meals. It's screwing with my homework. It's screwing up my body clock (my body clock ain't on Malaysian time now either.).

Somebody get a whore for it to screw with!

I wonder what/who bit me...

0 comments: