AND... we'll start from the oldest one first!
zi le :D : chareli, you MIA for so long!
hey zi le! i'm back! (as noticed. HAHA.)
CiPei : Haha.funny pics...lol!nice heading u got there, btw...hehe..how com rabbits all around?? lol
Hey there Chips! Long time no see. Haha thanks man. Dunno. It was just a random drawing. XD
HUIYI : HAHA i'd know your drawings anywhere. especially your signature piles of shit. oh wait. WHERE ARE THEY?
HELLO Budak Glam! Wow. Didn't know that those shits were my trademark. They're sitting comfortably at home!
HUIYI : omg and this is so random, but you know eggster too? HOW!
Hahaha. Do you know eggster too? Long story lah. So long until I can't remember how it started either...
kaixin : haha..now i'm not a phantom anymore!=)
Hello Kaixin the non-phantom! NICE TO SEE YOU ON MY BLOG.
Maggie :ur layout is so you man!! nice one keep it going man!!
HAHA. Thanks Ahmah! I like yours too man which is obviously very you too. XD
qw : agreed. its so u ! reminds me of your sketchbook last time. the only thing missing is the bikini lady with big boobs curly hair and... a big mole on her face ! haha. Eh make one for me !!! so then I can change the orange part of my blog !!
Kekeke. THANKS! Wah, you two should meet someday lah. Agreeing already! Do you really want that woman? I can draw her ANYTIME! XD
shiwei : wow... love ur layout!! love the black and hot pink on the taggie and u drew the heading! good on ya
shiwei : wassup with that face man??
shiwei : ei update more la...
Haha. THANKS!!!!! Yeah, I thought this time make this blog more "me" and yeah... I'll change that heading from time to time, depending on what I draw. Eh... GOT PROBLEM WITH MY FACE ISIT? HAHAHA! TRYING to update MORE lah. Still struggling. Ahh.
zi le :D : Chareli, how much is your expenses in Aus per year including your school fee?
Hey Zi Le. Sorry I didn't reply you with the first tag. My school fees is $19,000 ++ per year and I get about $5,000 for 3 months including rent and everything else. Does that answer your question? That's roughly it. Haha.
[B] : and how would u know??? Haha
Hey Billy! 'cause I'm smart. Haha refer below.
qw : qw --> [B] NUFFNANG, right, Seet ?
*wink* XD
qw : S, G , J, C, P... hahaaaa.. one day when I'm free I shall get details from u.. so that I can understand better. lol
Hahaha. Let me enlighten you now.
S - Susie the Korean from New Zealand.
G - Giandi the Indonesian.
J - Jin the Korean.
C - Craig the Singaporean.
P - Prashant the Indian from UK.
More details when you ask me.
You know you love me. XOXO. HAHA!
shiwei : lousy fella never reply to ur tags also. u GG fanatic!
Replying now what! YES I AM! HAH. GOT PROBLEM ISIT? Kekeke. You can't deny you love the show too! XD
jocie : spam spam spam !!!
HI JOCIE! Hahaha. You wait. I'm going to spam you back! And throw spam at you.
jocie : u r a blogger too ...!!!cool-nyer
And you're cool too 'cause you're a blogger! XD
Suzanne : LOVE your new blog skin! it's so cool! Finally your art is exhibited to the worrrld....
HI SUZ! Thanks!!!!! Hahaha. Just a tweak here and there. Trying to make it more fresh. I really should scan all my artworks, eh?
Ru Xing : Haha cute layout! Just realised you updated quite a bit. I hate assignments
HALLO Ru Xing! Paiseh, haven't visited your blog for quite abit too. Hahaha thanks! Bah. We all hate assignments lahhhh. Gila sial.
kc : yo...
YO KC!!!!!!!!!! How's OH?
Maggie : siao char bor geeking in lib!!!
HAHA. What's wrong with geeking eh? GEEKS RULE. =P I sound like a whiny teen.
Maggie : your mother fucker model damn fuckin nice la wei!!! hahahha
YOUR mother fucker model also nice what! I remember seeing it that day loh. Go nearer to mine and you'll notice the defects... like Shih Shing pointed one out that day. HAHA.
Maggie : G and P looks HILARIOUS in some way ahhahahha *cough cough
Hehehe. You spelt "hilarious" wrong. It's spelt as P-E-R-V-E-R-T. XD
qw : moved. just so you know. not bad for such a long update in one day eh. I checked earlier this morning .. it was still the dreaming post... and now so many pics uploaded.. gah. I'll be back to read them in detail. need to do some work now...
Eh why did you move ah? What was wrong with Blogspot? Hmmm. But I've always thought of moving also. Just not too sure whether TO DO IT or NOT. Hahaha. This update wasn't done in A DAY ok. Alot of effort was put into selecting the photos and editing them. Sigh, the things I do for my blog. No prob lahhh. Take your time ok? I do that too mah. Shit. I have so much work and I'm replying tags....
Maggie : lightning strikes your "nene" u nene pok!!! POW!
KEKEKE. POW to your chao anus! Hahahahaha!
CiPei : Seet!!haha..din realised u hav updated ur blog soo much..wakaka
HELLO Chips. How's life with you eh? Haven't talked to you for quite abit. Have you updated your blog? Hahaha. =)
Maggie : bullboard!! muahahahaah they climb and rock like a COW puahahahahha
HAHAHAHAHA. The Backside Boys are doing very well on the Bullboard Charts ok!!!! Hahaha. Have you bought their new album? IT ROCKS COW DUNG!!!! XD I especially love that song of theirs, " Backside's Fat."
HUIYI : i feel for you about the body clock thing! it happened to me during finals. made it a nightmare to wake up for the actual exams, sigh.
WOW. YOU better not miss your exams man! HOW RISKY IS THAT?! I'm still on "Fixing-My-Body-Clock" process.
kaixin : go hang some garlics by ur bedside den.it might kill the vampire in u..if not, i'm sure the smell will wake u up den..haha..
HI PHANTOM CHEW! How's NUS? Hahaha. You know what? I actually sometimes keep garlic in my room. HAHAHA! Right now, I have bananas and oranges too. I need a silver bullet lahhh.
CiPei : Haha...chew has got a good one there!! lolx!! Hang garlics in ur room! wakaka...try amulets too! hehe..
Hahaha. Vampire mythology. Amulets! Where to get from?
Ru Xing : Lol. You provide good entertainment when I'm bored
Kekeke. Is that all I'm good for? Providing good entertainment? Hahaha! Kidding man. How you doing??? Glad my blog perks you up abit. =D
shiwei : whoa woman take it easy man... try to not stay up even when u dun feel tired. u NEED to do something with ur body clock, seriously! oh i can't see any of the vids btw!
How have you been ah? You look really good in those AIESEC photos! Have been having fun? Kekeke. How's work too? Ehhhh why eh? The videos work fine with everyone else leh. Hmm. Yeah I'm still trying hard to fix it. Thanks for the concern! Tonight is my last chance to fix it before normal schooling week starts again. Hahaha. Staying up all night so that I'm tired enough to sleep normally at normal hours. WHAT A CHORE! I actually felt relief seeing sunlight this morning. XD
qw : seet ! semi transparent top eh !! haha.. omg. I love the 21 candles outside the window idea...how sweet !! and the dracula scares me...
HALLO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Yeah it's actually quite transparent. You know what, it didn't look that transparent in the magazine before I saw it in real life. Hahaha. Too bad we didn't have enough candles to make the 21 bigger. Hahaha. The Dracula really that freaky???
FINALLY,
done replying the tags.
Now I can reply them normally again.
Off to my work. I have been slacking too much this weekend.
p.s: Please click on my ads so that I can earn more money! XD I might treat you one day. Hahaha! Don't be naughty!
OH YEAH,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, WENDEE!!!!!!!!!!!
(eventhough I don't think you read my blog.)
You're finally 20! XD
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment