Friday, May 02, 2008

The Threadless Camwhore

Who? Me?

NAHHHHH...

A week ago, I found out about Threadless from Pui Ee's blog. Needless to say, their one-of-a-kind designs caught my eye in no time! The best thing about Threadless is that ANYONE can design a t-shirt and submit their designs and become "famous"! You can't get their designs anywhere (not especially in Australia.) and they're so much cheaper too!

How delighted was I today when I came home only to see this package sitting outside. It arrived really fast too! With Priority Shipping, it took only 9 days for this wonderful bundle to fly over to Oz.


Threadless.


My 4 shirts.


Now, Threadless has this system where if you participate in their online community; eg. submitting photos of yourselves in their shirts, submitting your very own t-shirt design; they will credit you with Street Team Points which really are like discounts! They'll come very useful for your next purchase. =D

NOW...

Brace yourselves for a "little" camwhoring session!

(drum roll)

...

First Set - Secrets of Mensa

*squint*
Something fishy?


How to be smart?
Look at my boobs!


Attempting that "Stroke Beard" move.


Second Set - Such A Great Height

Avoca's Next Rejected Model.


*imitates Tyra.* "Gimme FIERCE!"


Work the tongue! Work it!


I'm happy! =)


Third Set - Pair O' Kings

I was trying to get that "gambling mood" thing going on.


The reason that I only posted one photo for this set is because the rest of the photos were too good and used as a Threadless ad were quite shitty compared to this one. This was the only decent one in my opinion! ;P

Fourth and Last Set - Inside You

Rawr! I'm hungryyy!


SNARLLL!


You look yummy.


Sorry about the hair covering that bit but the burger says "I want to be inside you." HEHEHE. ^^


RAWR! I need another burger to satisfy my hunger!


=D


To view my Threadless profile, click here.

p.s: OH NO! IT'S MAY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

firingSQUAT said...

woah .. camwhore gile ..
aspiring to be a model ke ?

chareli said...

hahaha no. why? you think good enough ke?
those photos saved me $6 off my next purchase from Threadless!