The furthest I got to emo was taking a walk
Life's feeling a bit off-focus at the moment. Took a short walk to get out of the house and reclaim my sanity... and also because I want avocadoes. Haha.
Just feeling slightly confused over my course. Wondering whether this was really the thing that I wanted to do. I know, kinda slow right? To only wonder about this now. Haha!
Mind monologue:
This course is too tough.
You pussy!
I am sure I can go through it... or can't I?
Do I really want to build houses?
Perhaps, something else but in the Design element.
But what else?
I want to follow my passion.
But I want to make money as well!
Passion's more important!
But I want money too! XO
Should I follow through and go with the Masters?
Bah, this is so confusing. Let's look at clouds.
No no. I do enjoy Architecture and Design. What the heck am I talking about?!
After much confusion, talking out loud, mind monologue and avocadoes; it became
CLEAR!
I think I'm sticking with you. Hope you'll stick with me though.
Buck up!
I think I'm sticking with you. Hope you'll stick with me though.
Buck up!
p.p.s: Eh why is it every time I blog regularly, NO ONE comments? X( Boo. X(
p.p.p.s: READ THIS! and THIS! Bloody hilarious! XD p.s is starting to look like pangsai. XD



2 comments:
Your first picture would have actually looked quite good... if it wasn't so out of focus. And as for the 2nd one, hahhhaa! You look like you got the 'eh?' look on..
HOI! Hahahaha. Yeah! I used the wrong mode at that time and I was like "EH?" when I realised it turned out so blur... but I kinda like it!
I was attempting the "wide-eyed look". Clearly failed. Haha!
Post a Comment