Well, my mood board didn't come out too well and I got bored XD and decided to experiment with something else!
TA DA!
Put together a few outfits just for the fun of it. I must say, it's pretty addictive and you just might lose yourself in it if you're not careful! Don't ever procrastinate with Polyvore. Play around with it when you're free though.
Look 1:
Just in time for summer. =D
Look 2:
I have to say I was totally thinking of Daisy Lowe when I was meddling with this one. And those are the coolest boots ever! I shall get me a pair of those one day... MUAHAHAHA!
When I was doing this one, I was quite obviously thinking of Blake Lively's outfit in Nylon magazine (May 2008). You can totally see the similarities in the outfit below. XD









5 comments:
Eh since when do you wear dresses and denim shorties! i would actually wear all the outfits you created, and that is high praise coming from me lol.
except maybe the pink doc martens (the boots) 'cause i have short legs wtf.
YAY! COMMENT COMMENT!
I. AM. SO. EXCITED!
hahahaha. geez. I think I'm going insane.
YAY! I am very talented leh! (I'm borderlining perasan also)
Hahaha. Well not necessarily I WEAR lah. Just random shit when I was bored.
Eh I like the doc martens loh. But maybe not pink? Ok maybe pink if I have extra money. I wanted red but I'll probably look like Ronald McDonald's Asian twin. @_@
Your legs are quite long, no?
oh yeah, I AM HIGHLY HONOURED THAT BUDAK GLAM WOULD WEAR ALL OF THEM. XD
Haha... I can't believe you wanted the pink boots.. lolx!!
hahahahaha I actually would prefer it in white. =P
Post a Comment