Thursday, September 04, 2008

Two- Faced.

I sometimes wonder what it is like to take someone's words in your hands and twist the words until not a drop drips off it.

I am not saying that I am a Saint but I know for sure that I definitely am not one for manipulation and backstabbing. If I have ever done any backstabbing, it's most probably because I'm not your biggest fan or you have stepped on my toes. =)

I find it very intriguing that you still can maintain that level of normality with us when you're talking to us. Don't you have any guilt lying deep down that crappy organ inside you that you call a "heart" ? How do you manage to look us in the eye and tell us something when you very well know that what you just said is a big fat lie? I don't understand how you have to go behind our backs to pass messages to each of us. Maybe if you dig deep deep down your anus, you might find a little courage stuck in it.

Words could not describe my fury when I found out the nasty deeds you have done. I felt myself so stupid to have believed and trusted you.

"Why did I tell you this? Why did I tell you that?"
"Why did I do so many things for you?"
"I can't believe you would actually do or say that!"

HOW DID I EVEN TOLERATE YOU AND YOUR WRONGDOINGS?

Frankly, now I know why your closest people run the furthest away from you. I should have known to never take anything from you at face value. Haha call me blind but I think I have finally realised.

You may not look a thing like Two-Faced over here...



but one thing's for sure, I think you're more suited for the role than he is.
blog comments powered by Disqus