Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ttyl

Busy, busy, busy. Well, for now lah. Trying to tie up loose ends here and there. Cheong work here and there. Celebrating the study week here and there. Making use of the internet downloads here and there. Slacking here and there. Finding house here and there (Of course, many of you know why I'm moving. XD ).

HAHAHA.

Eh, this internet is fucking irritating leh. It irritates me so much that everyone keeps asking me to stop cursing my internet because all my msn nickname ever talks about is my irritating-as-hell internet. It is the most irritating thing ever. It's even more irritating than my dial-up and WOW! I never thought that was possible! Kudos, wireless. You surpassed my "expectations!"

Eh, is it supposed to be "expectations!" or "expectations"! ?
I must admit I tend to get confused with punctuations.

So, yeah. I'll be absent for a little while. Getting everything together, well hopefully. Haha. So......... talk to you later! =)

p.s: I just watched 21. I was very impressed! And guess what? Oh no, the film got me into a gambling mood. Trying to "cheat" the house with card counting. I should try it one day. *rubs palms.* Hehehe. AND BOY, IS JIM STURGESS HOT!

Oh God. I'm melting. Oh yeah, I noticed that I tend to use "Oh God" or "Oh my God" quite a fair bit despite calling myself a partial atheist and agnostic. Haha, are there no true atheists out there? I do suppose mine is just due to regular speech habits. =P Oh yeah, Dirty Sexy Money is super awesome. WATCH IT! =D I'm sure everyone loves watching rich people shows. Secret guilty pleasure eh?

p.p.s: Click on my ads! OK THANKS BYE. XD
blog comments powered by Disqus