Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Tag Replying Yo!

As always, after a pile of tags start to accumulate...

KianHin: Hey there! Thanks for dropping by! You have a good week too. =D

karen: HAHAHA! WELL DONE! But no prizes for guessing that. =P

HUIYI: HELLO Fellow Non-Believer in organised religion. I'm still not too sure what I am. Borderline atheist. =/ Chehhhhh. I thought that you abandoned your "HUIYI". Hahaha. Whoa what's with the smileys? Well, at least you use them. I HARDLY USE THE SHOUTBOX'S SMILEYS!

calista: HAHA slow poke. ;P

kaixin: chan and karen are slow pokes. ;P

MayJoan: Darn! It's not even open in Australia yet. Haha. Oh well. James Bond is a man's movie. I only watched Casino Royale at first for Eva Green. XD

A little housekeeping done. Yay! Back to the real stuff. Many thanks for visiting my blog eventhough I occasionally abandon it. =P
blog comments powered by Disqus