Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year, all!


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

Doesn't that just remind your of Buffalax? Hahaha! Yes, yes. I'm still here. Always will be, no matter what. Haha. How can I abandon you guys???!! Or my awesome awesome blog! XD

Yes, I did arrive home safely. =P

Pardon me for forgetting to "notify" you people. Must have slipped my mind! ;P Anyways, been almost 2 weeks since I was back and it's Chinese New Year's Eve tomorrow! WOOHOO! XDDDD

In the scenario that I would not be in time to wish you merry people "Happy Chinese New Year", here goes...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Done! =)))))

Make sure you stuff those faces with MORE MORE MORE.

MORE beef, since it's going to be the Year of the Ox.
MORE big prawns, for you to be big and "prawny." No shrimps! Don't want to be "he he". HAHAHA.
MORE tau kwa (aka firm tofu), so that you can become a "kwa" aka leader. HAHAHA.

Here's to thanking Mum for teaching me all those. XD HAHAHA.

Oh yeah, to all you awesome people out there (you're awesome as long as you're reading my blog! =P ) have a super year ahead filled with good health, joy, prosperity, longevity, and so forth! WOOHOO! Be good, people!
blog comments powered by Disqus