Friday, January 09, 2009

Of Cats and Pink Lollipops

If you were hoping to read about "cats" and "pink lollipops", I regret to inform you that you will find nothing of that sort despite the title suggesting those very two things! =)

It was just a small thing on my part to portray how random this post will be.
Random. Random. R. A. N. D. O. M. thoughts.

Although there is that constant tune of Gabriella Cilmi's "Save The Lies" playing in my head on repeat.

As always, here goes.

A lot of happy couples seemed to have popped out of no where recently. Gabriella Cilmi has the voice of a black woman! =D Ricochet is my current favourite word. I'm going home tomorrow! Excited as I am, I also feel slightly nervous. Not only is it my first time flying alone, it's been awhile since I was once around be surrounded with not-so-distant familiarity. There will be naggings and then there will be clashes of certain lifestyles but it will definitely feel good to be home. Time to take care of the people back there. Sydney feels very much like a home too. Stupid bus fares have gone up again. How do they expect international students to survive here when we have to pay full fare?! Apparently, course enrolment is open already and excited (or maybe not.) as I am to do that, I do feel less enthusiastic over it because it makes me feel like school is starting any time soon... like maybe TOMORROW. Urgh. And I'm not even home yet. I seem to sleep later than everyone irregardless of what timezone they are in. Something must be inherently wrong with my body clock because even when I'm so tired, I still can manage to stay up til day break. I discovered a whole new section of Kinokuniya Sydney today. Japanese cover girls tend to look so similar that I can't tell them apart. I wish I had more money so that I could get myself a new laptop, a DSLR camera and that XBOX 360 as well as that Guitar Hero BECAUSE THEY ARE HAVING A SPECIAL PROMOTION AND YOU PAY THE PRICE OF ONE FOR TWO GUITARS! I need to exercise more. I was so stiff today and got so lethargic early. Sometimes when I stay home too much, I feel like my social skills die a little. Hahaha. I get a little nervous when I have to keep staring people in the eye during a conversation. I'm better now but I still get the higgly bigglies. It feels so surreal to go home tomorrow after waiting so long. I like airplane food. =) I have a long list of errands to do and a whole lot of packing as well.

I think it's time to sleep. Hopefully I can get up when the alarm rings. =/
blog comments powered by Disqus