Friday, October 10, 2008

Hot Water, The Current Love of My Life

It's been a week since I've had proper hot water to shower with.

The water heater went boink and only got repaired 7 days later. How wonderfully efficient Australia is. -__-" Initially, I thought that this will be a breeze as it's already spring here and I've always taken cold showers back home anyway. Better it spoiled in spring than in winter, no? I can only imagine icicles shooting out of the shower head in winter if the WATER WAS SO FREAKING COLD IN SPRING!!!!!! >:O

Cold water in Australia sure isn't the same like the one back home. OHMYGOD! IT'S LIKE POURING ICE DOWN YOUR BACK AND GOD FORBID, VERY NUMBING TO MY *AHEM* VAGINA *AHEM*. I've never felt more reluctant to shower. I felt like a cat being made to swim every time I had to step into that shower.

First, the legs. Not too bad. Then, the arms. Okay, this is getting abit chilly. A drop hits my shoulder and sends shivers down my spine. I recline, I don't think I can take this cold water. It's too big an opponent for me to fight! No says my mind. You're not that lousy! Go on and take it! Well, you can't avoid taking a shower anyway. Personal hygiene remember? You don't want to be one of those people who have their personal fly trailing them. Start rubbing myself, maybe I'll get some heat onto my skin and it wouldn't feel so bad in this fucking icy cold water. PLUNGE IN and I start SCREAMING.

FUCKFUCKFUCKCHEEBYEWHATTHEHELLLLLLLLLLLL.

Words cannot sum my shock. And literally, I was in shock from the cold water. I'll quickly get this over and done with. At least, I can say I have showered.

Can you imagine my agony having to go through that for 7 days? (Well to be fair, me and my housemates. Those who went to the gym to shower ARE NOT COUNTED!) And it's not like the spring sun warmed the water. I didn't feel the slightest heat from the weather at all! Sigh, I never longed for hot water so much in my life. So much that I almost considered getting a cold shower outside where it was at least warm under the sun! XP

Sigh, Hot Water... I really really really really really love you now.
blog comments powered by Disqus