Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Revelations Day!


Yeah, I actually kind of feel like that little dude up there after today's dinner and after-dinner-chat. O_O

What to do. It's Revelation's Day!

Revelations of people around you! Stuff revealed about them that you never thought you knew! And you thought you knew them well. -__-" Two years isn't really well enough I suppose. Haha!
I know we really shouldn't stereotype people (In that case, what use is analysing people and grouping them??) because people NEVER. EVER. FAIL. TO. SURPRISE. YOU.

Hehehe. I was really enlightened after today's dinner chat. The most crucial and juicy bits cannot be revealed for confidential purposes and also because all five of us made a deal at the table to try not to reveal anything to anyone outside. Haha!

Random thoughts:

Funny that you should pick the flower because I thought that you didn't like almost every flower.

Not surprised to hear your story because we just felt like you would have raked a few already.

I wonder whether I believe that that stone is blue just because you said it is blue. Thinking back, I think you said it with honest brown eyes.

The "Three Wise Men" have a lot to say.

This is better than a story book. Hahaha! XD

--------------

Once again, never judge a book by its cover! I cannot emphasise enough!

Someone said that I look like the kind that wouldn't wait and just go for it when the the missing piece is filled. Really? I wonder why I give out that vibe. Perhaps, it's my lack of reservations. Haha!

How does one who has given it away look like?

--------------

As high as I was, I got down pretty quickly as well. Why? I don't know. Because. I don't know. I really don't know. Maybe because it was of something I have not felt before. Something that I was lacking in. Something that I don't really see coming in the near future.

Something tells me that I really should be focusing on those essays now. Haha!

"And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey, and the sun will set for You."
blog comments powered by Disqus