I'm supposed to be doing work but it's less than 3 more hours to dinner and I can't do much! Might as well just hop over here and do something. Haha.
Just to console myself and find something "better" to do. =P
WOW.
TWO. ZERO.
THAT'S A BIG NUMBER.
HAHA!
19 is patiently waiting in the background. To bid farewell before catching that train to where ever it is our yester-years go to.
(Random thought: I wonder why so many people are wishing me "Happy Birthday" today, instead of tomorrow. A Facebook glitch? Wrong calendars? A major conspiracy against me? You tell me. I have no idea.)
Many of you probably remember that I wasn't really looking forward to my birthday this year. Not because of anything but just simply, it meant getting older and a new phase of my life.
Let's take a short trip down memory lane or whatever records I have of it online...
Chareli @ 15
"Oh yeah Just now,Ai Rin asked me how come I didn't mention her in my blog.....SORRY LEH!...Now happy? I'm mentioning you what,.....Oh yeah...she kept saying Sirius Black as SILLY BEAR!!!! HOI......WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!! After that when Ee Theng corrected her saying that Sirius is a dog not a bear (He's an Animagus by the way) Ai Rin said whatever la...SILLY DOG SILLY DOG....ALAMAK......HANCUR NAMA SIRIUS!!! Chew and I kept cursing her! HAUAHAHAHHA "
from here.
WOW. Look at the way I type! Embarassing gila! HAHAHA. I SOUND ALMOST RETARDED. Actually, quite retarded lah. Still very fanatic about Harry Potter then. I remember we actually had a funeral for Sirius Black at the back of the classroom. Good old days! X) Very very wacky at this age.
Chareli @ 16
"Harry Potter haters (fuck you people!), Those who even LIKE Hillary Duff Ass, Those who LOVE Hil Duff Beer Ass to death
Circle IV Rolling Weights"
from here.
WOW. SO I've started using the word fuck at an early age! HAHA. Nice. No wonder I've grown up to be so healthy. ;P
Still a fanatic then, I was never one to be crossed or wronged by insulting my 3 most beloved things (at that moment) which were Harry Potter, Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park. WOW. Starting to show bits of my rebellious streak on my blog. Always had been quite a rebel when I was young anyway.
Chareli @ 17
"hallo. My brain and senses are lagging right now. About half an hour ago, I drank 330ml of apple cider which had 7% of alcohol by myself. to tell you the truth, it tastes more like beer with fruity taste and smells like beer too. Sorry if my caps lock aren't correct...i am not exactly sober right now. I'm more sober than drunk. But head's feeling a heavy just now. Much better now. yay! Was red like a lobster too! Hahahaha...very flatulent day today too...something to do with lactose-intolenrance. Ok..toodles people. That's all for now. ;) "
from here.
WOW. ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. Underaged drinking! Fantastic. Cider has never tasted better then! ANYTHING tastes sweeter when it's illegal. So at 17, I started mucking around more with alcohol. I still remember the night this happened, right before I posted this on my blog. Carmen was singing and laughing her head off in the common room! Crazy shit. We had to drag her back to her room later on. HAHAHA. Good times, baby, good times!
Chareli @ 18
"Kenneth's going for NS health check later (It's Wednesday already, right?). Darn, he's not coming to school then.
Me: Health check with Yi Liang?
Ken: Yup. Both of us chose the same day. We registered late.
Me: That means you two can strip together la! Woohoo! Then you guys can compare dicks. Maybe Yi Liang will go, "Eh Kenneth, yours bigger than mine le. Mine smaller."
Ken: CHARELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mind ah...... -.-"
Me: *sniggers*"
from here.
WOW. My pervert streak is starting to show. Nyehehe! Even so, it was already there even since a young age. Look at THIS! Read number 4.
It must be INNATE lah. Just needed the right timing to let it go full blast! =P
Chareli @ 19
"Awww, turning nineteen isn't as bad as I thought. Wasn't that depressed to the point where I couldn't pig out with Huey Shyan. HAHA!
But, I'm old. =) Happy Nineteenth To Me!"
from here.
WOW. A rare birthday post. I realised I hardly blog about my birthdays. I think it's because I usually get too caught up with the festivities and by the time I'm free to blog about it, I've gotten too lazy and out of the mood to do it. HAHAHA! That's me for you! Starting to sound alot more mature at 19, I guess. No more new revelations at this age!
Sometimes it's just really cool to spend some time and look into the past. To remember what you've forgot. Maybe discover something new that you have never noticed before. Ahh yes, I actually noticed the transition of me from not knowing how to use a full stop as a punctuation mark and to where I wrote proper sentences.
XD
Time is running outtttttt~ (sing it to Muse.)
I wonder what does 20-dom hold in store for me. ;)
p.s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNETH! You're TWENTY. HEHEHE.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment