Thank you.
How hard is it to voice those two words? Yes, they are simple words. Powerful albeit. I use it quite often but sometimes, I still am surprised by the magnitude of the effect at which these words create.
(I seem to be having difficulty at writing this post. Nothing to do with having to exercise my personal censorship or what not. Quite possibly due to a lack of writing and reading. The mind is very rusty. Thus, the great mental block.)
Come day by day, I'm more of a believer that we're a society of ungrateful twats as compared to Xenu ever visiting Earth once a upon a "time". <== Can someone tell me whether this punctuation mark is grammatically correct? I seem to not be able to recall whether it was "time." or "time". Geez, talk about brain rot.
Perhaps, you might be able to intelligently guess what generated this idea that turned into a post. =) It is no question that I really do think a lot of my housemates are a bunch of lazy gits (Don't worry, they don't read my blog. =P ) and this recurring thought often hits whenever I am left cleaning up the mess left behind. Yes, it may be aimed at my twatty mates but I sincerely do believe that everyone out there is appreciating each and every one of their own a little less every day.
We're trampling over good actions and intentions that were once so willingly given. It is no wonder the good have also lost their faith (well, sort of) in mankind and walked over to the dark side! You can now bid farewell to the society of before. I foresee us morphing into savage creatures with mounting levels of disrespect, void of appreciation.
Hold on, we already are!
p.s: My little "giving back" section on the right has been removed because I see no need of putting up links to websites which I do not visit (call me a hypocrite!) but with all my heart, I do believe in the welfare of animals. No fur and skin! Same goes to poaching!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago


